NutraCo provides a total distribution and infrastructure solution for your business. You can select all of our services or you can choose the components that add the most value to your operation.
NutraCo facilitates even the most complex operational requirements for diverse types of businesses.
Our service modules include:
- Import/customs - from the ship to the warehouse, includes all liaison and documentation, for local or international origins and destinations
- Inward handling - unloading and checking, reporting and managing of insurance claims, reporting
- Stock control - stock management service, includes incoming and outgoing updates, warehouse security and insurance
- Orders and processing - customer orders received and processed, product despatched to delivery address Pick/pack/dispatch - an accurate, speedy service that includes in-built checking mechanisms and re-labeling and packaging if required
- Credit - full credit application service on behalf of your clients. Includes reporting back to client
- Freight - Service level to suit product type and delivery deadlines nationwide
- Invoices, statements and proof of delivery - receive client statements within three working days of the end of the month. Financial reports dispatched to client, and proof of delivery on demand account management
- Telephone sales support - we can install and monitor a phone line dedicated to your business
- Invoicing - client statements dispatched on the first working day of the new month
- Accounting - online taxation accountancy and financial advice from an independent and highly respected accountancy firm
- Banking - your banking needs managed daily, weekly or monthly
- Reporting and Analysis - standard sales reports automated by email: inward good receipt reports, daily sales and current order reports at the end of each day, and stock level reports at the end of each week (or as required)
- Product and client sales analysis - reorder recommendation reports and others can be produced on request.
- MAF Approved for 'Requirements for Holding & Processing' facilities (class: Transitional Facilities), 1. Seeds & Stored Products.